Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing Brisbane Rheumatology.
The following terms and conditions (Terms) form a legally binding agreement between you and Brisbane Rheumatology Pty Ltd ACN 652 423 188 (Brisbane Rheumatology, we, us). These Terms apply to your access and use of this website www.brisbanerheumatology.com.au (Website).
By accessing or using this Website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and agree to be legally bound by them. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you must not click “I accept” and must not access or use our Website.
You should check this page regularly to note any changes we may have made to the Terms. Your continued use of our Website after the effective date of the change constitutes your agreement to the updated Terms.
Your warranties and obligations
By accessing and using our Website you represent and warrant that:
- you have legal capacity to enter into these Terms;
- you will only use our Website for lawful purposes; and
- you will use our Website in good faith, in accordance with these Terms.
The information provided through our Website is not a substitute for medical advice.
You acknowledge and agree that all content provided by us on our Website:
- is general in nature;
- does not contain all available information;
- does not constitute medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment; and
- must not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
We strongly recommend that you book an appointment with a professional if you have any questions or concerns about your health, medical conditions, diagnosis or treatment.
We do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation that any information supplied on our Website is complete, accurate, current, or meets any particular standard, or will be suitable for your purposes. You agree that you will not rely on any such information or its availability.
Website access and third party links
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to amend or take down this Website at any time without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of our Website.
This Website may contain links to other Websites (Linked Sites) which are not operated by us. We have no control over the Linked Sites and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
All material on this Website, including the text, information, graphics, logos, design, layout and downloads (Content) is owned by or licensed to Brisbane Rheumatology.
You must not reproduce, transmit, adapt, distribute, sell, modify, publish or store Content or copies of the Content supplied to you for any purpose, without our prior written consent, or as permitted by law.
Your conduct when using this Website
You must not:
- use the Website in breach of any laws or regulations;
- use the Website to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or offend others;
- interfere with or disrupt the Website; or
- attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of, or accessed through, the Website.
Without limiting the above, you must not and must not permit a third party to:
- use any method or process (including data scraping, web-bots, collection or accumulation tool, robot, spider or scripted responses) for the purpose of obtaining, processing, copying, replicating, distributing, reconfiguring, republishing, viewing, assessing, analysing, modifying or repacking the Content;
- use, obtain, or attempt to obtain from the Website, information in order to identify or discover underwriting, rating and related business methodology or systems; or
- do anything which will or may damage, disrupt access to or interfere with the proper operation of the Website.
We are not responsible for, and accept no liability with respect to, any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the Website by any person other than Brisbane Rheumatology.
We take reports of copyright infringement seriously. If you find any content on our Website that is incorrect or offensive, or suspect that the content infringes your intellectual property rights, please notify us by contacting us using the details below.
By accessing our Website, you assume all risks associated with its use, including but not limited to the risk that your computer, software or data may be damaged by any virus transmitted by this Website or by any third party content or third party website. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and claims (whether express or implied) arising out of or in any way connected with this Website are hereby excluded.
Governing law and jurisdiction
If any provision of this agreement is ruled by a court to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision or part provision of this agreement.
The following rules of interpretation apply unless the context requires otherwise:
- a reference to a person includes a firm, a body corporate, an unincorporated association or an authority and vice versa;
- headings and italicised, highlighted or bold type do not affect the interpretation of these Terms;
- the singular includes the plural and the plural includes the singular;
- other parts of speech and grammatical forms of a word or phrase defined in these Terms have a corresponding meaning;
- a reference to these Terms or another document includes any variation, novation, replacement or supplement to any of them from time to time;
- a reference to conduct includes any omission, representation, statement or undertaking, whether or not in writing; and
- specifying anything in these Terms after the words including, includes or for example or similar expressions does not limit what else might be included unless there is express wording to the contrary.
If you have any queries regarding these Terms, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Terms were last updated on 22 February 2023.